March 08, 2009

Mahabharat in today's times

Today was a very interesting episode on Mahabharat - Draupadi 's 'vastra - haran'. (No no - this isn't an enticing post !)

So i was wondering if Mahabharat happened in the present age and if this incident was to happen in the courts of a king ruling a present age 'Hastinapur'.

Duryodhan: Dushi (short for Dushasan)
Dushi: Yo bro ! What's up?

Duryodhan:  Go get that Draupadi here.
Dushi: Why the hell should i go - you go yourself ! Or else tell someone else to do it. I'm almost finishing off the tutitian castle in C on my P. (what he means is command and conquerer on his PSP)

Duryodhan: Common man, get off your ass and go !
Dushi: hmph !

Dushi (to Draupadi): Let's go man. Bro wants to see u in court.
Draupadi: Behave yourself - i'm your brother's wife
Dushi: Look - come fast cause i dont have my charger with me. I need to finish this game before we head back home. My PSP is almost out !
Draupadi: NO  - i'm not coming.

Dushi gets upset and catches hold of Draupadi's hair. He then drags the KUL WADHU right into the courts of the blind king Dhritarashtra. Of course, he's blind and with his iPod playing St. Anger, he can't really hear much of what's happened.

As draupadi enters the courts, the darbaris quickly scamper for a phone with a video camera - the humble makings of a fantastic MMS scandal.

Duryodhan: Take off her clothes Dushi !
Draupadi: Are you crazy - what's wrong with you?
Duryodhan: You called me a blind king's blind son didnt you - now i'll show you who's blind !

Dushi moves towards Draupadi.

Draupadi: Dushi wait. I'm wearing cheap undies. Let me go and change into Victoria catalogue's page 37. That'll be more appropriate. I am after all a KUL WADHU.

Dushi: Ok - but move fast. Bro will make ME take off my clothes if you make him wait too long. (dushi gets back into his game)

Draupadi returns in a hot slinky short pants.

Dushi: Cool man - nice outfit.
Duryodhan: Man - you're hot.
Yudhistir: Dude - that's my wife !
Duryodhan: F#@# you man - u're my daas now ! Dushi - go for it.

Dushi: ok brother. (Dushi realizes this can be more entertaining than the castle victory)

Dushi tugs at Draupadi's clothes. unfortunately they are too tight and dushi has to pull harder.

Duryodhan: pull u idiot ! Common ! U're in the gym 3 hours a day - what the hell do you do there !
Dushi: AAAARGH....Damn these clothes man - i cant get them off.

Draupadi: What the hell man. I'm getting a chance to show off my body, which is now below 7% body fat, and you guys cant even take my clothse off. Here - let me help you - MUSIC PLEASE!

Then draupadi proceeds to execute a well choreographed dance routine that involves powerful gyrations of the lower abdomen. Suddenly 30 other skimpily clad women appear in the background. The lights dim down and the music kicks in - ' Doob ja mere pyaar me ... move your body baby, move your body !'

This year's Emerging talent female goes to draupadi (who'se real name is 'precious'). She thanks the entire team at mahabharat and wants to specially thank the producer BE OUR CHOPRA for giving her the opportunity for such a challenging role.

Last i heard her prices have quadrupled.


0 comments: