July 21, 2009

Half Blood Prince

I'm not exactly a 'freak fan' of Mr. Potter - but i am a big fan of the sheer marketing that's gone into the making of perhaps one of the biggest phenomenons on the big screen in recent times. Let's not get into how they did that - it's beyond the scope of a blog post !

However, this is just a quick review of the latest - HBP a.k.a - Half Blood Prince. My personal opinion on the movie - trash ! I think that's cause the book isn't that mysterious. Except a major incident towards the end of the movie - there isn't anything else that keeps you gripped. And that's most unlike Mr. Potter. Perhaps i was expecting too much.

Other flicks to watch out for -

Transformers 2.
Only if you're a fan of fiction to an extent that robots can 'transform' into your cigarette lighter. I am very skeptical of cars these days - god knows when one of em might just transform into a 100 ft. tall monster and start firing rockets at me !

Whatever happened to good 'ol cinema ! Or is it me whos getting older!

0 comments: